10% Case Discount & $12 flat rate shipping when you order 12 bottles or more!
- If you don't see your state under the ship to options please call for more info, 707-473-0636.
- If you are selecting "pick up" for your shipping option the wine will be available at our Santa Rosa office once you call to schedule a pick-up date and time, 707-473-0636.
- SONOMA COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY - "delivery" every Thursday to Sonoma County Addresses. We will call you to confirm a delivery time window.
Our 2019 County Cuvée Pinot Noir is a blend of six vineyards in three different California grape-growing counties. The vineyard breakdown is as follows:
40% White Sage and Grava Ranch Vineyards - Monterey County, 32% Vista Verde Vineyard - San Benito County, and 28% Morelli Lane, Campbell & Landy Vineyards - Sonoma County (That equals 100%).
• The wine was aged for 9 months in 100% French oak barrels. Production: 3,092 cases, bottled in September of 2020.
pH 3.52 | TA 6.2 g/L | Alc 14.3%
No current reviews of 2019 (yet). Check out these reviews of past vintages
BLUE LIFESTYLE- 90 PTS
TASTING PANEL- 90 PTS
THE DRUNKEN CYCLIST- 91/93 (EXCELLENT)
SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE WINE COMPETITION- GOLD
DRINK HACKER- 9.5/10 “A” “BEST VALUE”
WINE ENTHUSIAST- 89 PTS
GOOD VITIS- 92 PTS, VALUE, A+
- Rich Dark Fruit +Earth on the nose - SMELLS GOOD..
- o Great palate weight+ supple tannins - LIKE VELVET WITH A LITTLE BIT OF... OOMPH!
- o Bright red fruits+earth/leather/flint+ crushed herbs - LOTS OF STUFF GOING ON THERE, ALL GOOD..
- o Toasty oak/ vanilla + dried cranberry - FROM BARREL AGING, MOSTLY.
- Balanced fruit + acid profiles - FROM GOOD WINEMAKING!