10% Case Discount when you order 12 bottles or more!
$12 flat rate shipping when you order 12 bottles or more!
- If you don't see your state under the ship to options please call for more info, 707-473-0636.
- If you are selecting "pick up" for your shipping option the wine will be available at our Santa Rosa office once you call to schedule a pick up date and time, 707-473-0636.
- SONOMA COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY - "delivery" every Thursday to Sonoma County Addresses. We will call you to confirm a delivery time window.
Our 2018 County Cuvée Pinot Noir is a blend of four vineyards in three different California grape growing counties. The vineyard breakdown is as follows:
42% White Sage and Grava Ranch Vineyards - Monterey County, 39% Vista Verde Vineyard - San Benito County and 19% Morelli Lane Vineyard - Sonoma County (That equals 100%).
The wine was aged for 9 months in 100% French oak barrels, of which 10% were new. Production: 2,182 cases, bottled in May of 2019.
pH 3.62 | TA 0.59 g/L | Alc 14.0%
BLUE LIFESTYLE- 90 PTS
TASTING PANEL- 90 PTS
THE DRUNKEN CYCLIST- 91/93 (EXCELLENT)
SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE WINE COMPETITION- GOLD
DRINK HACKER- 9.5/10 “A” “BEST VALUE”
WINE ENTHUSIAST- 89 PTS
GOOD VITIS- 92 PTS, VALUE, A+
- Rich fruitful nose - SMELLS GOOD.
- Great palate weight - DOESN’T FEEL LIKE WATER IN YOUR MOUTH.
- Dark fruits followed by red fruits - CAN’T HELP YOU HERE.
- Toasty vanilla + cooking spice - FROM BARREL AGING, MOSTLY.
- Balanced fruit + acid profiles - FROM GOOD WINEMAKING!