- 3 cans (1 bottle) Pinot Noir 3 cans (1 bottle) Sauvignon Blanc
Shipping is included in the price!
- Use Code CANCASE10 to save 10% off when you order 4 six-packs or more ( 24 cans +)
- If you don't see your state under the ship to options, please call for more info, 707-473-0636.
- If you are selecting "pick up" for your shipping option, the wine will be available at our Santa Rosa office once you call to schedule a pick-up date and time, 707-473-0636.
- SONOMA COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY - "delivery" every Thursday to Sonoma County Addresses. We will call you to confirm a delivery time window.
Our 2020 County Cuvée Sauvignon Blanc is a blend of aging techniques from one sustainably farmed vineyard in Sonoma County's Alexander Valley (100% Sonoma County Sauvignon Blanc). The wine was aged for 6.5 months in 88% stainless steel tanks, and 12% new French oak barrels. Production: 1000 gallons (about 15,144 cans), canned on March 1st and June 29th, 2021.
Our 2020 County Cuvée Pinot Noir is a blend of two Sonoma County Vineyards, both sustainably farmed in Sonoma County's Russian River Valley (100% Russian River Pinot Noir). The wine was aged for 8.5 months in Oak, 30% new. Production: 500 gallons (about 7,488 cans), canned on June 29th, 2021.
For Sauvignon Blanc (No reviews yet for Pinot Noir):
BLUE LIFESTYLE- 90 PTS
SAN FRANCISCO EXAMINER- 8 OF THE BEST CALIFORNIA SAUVIGNON BLANCS
REVERSE WINE SNOB- 9/10 “A LIP SMACKER”
DRUNKEN CYCLIST- 88/90 PTS (GREAT)
WINE ENTHUSIAST- 89 PTS
2020 Pinot Noir
2020 Sauvignon Blanc
- Balanced and full with great body- HELPED BY BARREL AGEING
- Full of red fruits and spice- CLASSIC CALI PINOT
- A long finish with fruit+ medium acidity- WILL KEEP YOU COMING BACK FOR MORE
Bright tropical fruits + grass on the nose - SMELLS GOOD.
Clean and crisp with balanced acid - REFRESHING AND FLAVORFUL
A touch of roundness due to barrel aging
Mouthwatering long finish