Use Code CANCASE10 to save 10% off when you order 4 six-packs or more ( 24 cans +)
- If you don't see your state under the ship to options, please call for more info, 707-473-0636.
- If you are selecting "pick up" for your shipping option, the wine will be available at our Santa Rosa office once you call to schedule a pick-up date and time, 707-473-0636.
- SONOMA COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY - "delivery" every Thursday to Sonoma County Addresses. We will call you to confirm a delivery time window.
Our 2020 County Cuvée Pinot Noir is a blend of two Sonoma County Vineyards, both sustainably farmed in Sonoma County's Russian River Valley (100% Russian River Pinot Noir). The wine was aged for 8.5 months in Oak, 30% new. Production: 500 gallons (about 7,488 cans), canned on June 29th, 2021.
New Release. Currently no accolades available.
- Balanced and full with great body- HELPED BY BARREL AGEING
- Full of red fruits and spice- CLASSIC CALI PINOT
- A long finish with fruit+ medium acidity- WILL KEEP YOU COMING BACK FOR MORE