10% Case Discount when you order 12 bottles or more!
$12 flat rate shipping when you order 12 bottles or more!
- If you don't see your state under the ship to options please call for more info, 707-473-0636.
- If you are selecting "pick up" for your shipping option the wine will be available at our Santa Rosa office once you call to schedule a pick-up date and time, 707-473-0636.
- SONOMA COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY - "delivery" every Thursday to Sonoma County Addresses. We will call you to confirm a delivery time window.
Our 2020 County Cuvée Sauvignon Blanc is a blend of aging techniques from one sustainably farmed vineyard in Sonoma County's Alexander Valley (100% Sonoma County Sauvignon Blanc). The wine was aged for 6.5 months in 92% stainless steel barrels and tanks, and 8% New French oak barrels. Production: 419 cases, Bottled March 2nd, 2021.
PLANET GRAPE WINE REVIEWS-90 PTS
BLUE LIFESTYLE- 90 PTS
SAN FRANCISCO EXAMINER- 8 OF THE BEST CALIFORNIA SAUVIGNON BLANCS
REVERSE WINE SNOB- 9/10 “A LIP SMACKER”
DRUNKEN CYCLIST- 88/90 PTS (GREAT)
WINE ENTHUSIAST- 89 PTS
Bright tropical fruits + grapefruit on the nose - SMELLS GOOD
- Clean and crisp with balanced acid - KEEPS YOU COMING FOR ONE MORE SIP
- A touch of roundness- DUE TO (A LITTLE) BARREL AGEING
- Mouthwatering long finish- THE PERFECT THIRST QUENCHER