This County Cuvee Pinot Noir is a blend of three legit vineyards in three different California grape growing counties. The vineyard breakdown is as follows: 56% Vista Verde Vineyard - San Benito County, 24% Morelli Lane Vineyard - Sonoma County and 20% White Sage Vineyard - Monterey County. The wine was aged for 10 months in 100% French oak barrels, of which 10% were new. 1,050 cases of the wine was bottled in June of 2018.
- Rich fruitful nose - SMELLS GOOD.
- Great palate weight - DOESN’T FEEL LIKE WATER IN YOUR MOUTH.
- Dark fruits followed by red fruits - CAN’T HELP YOU HERE.
- Toasty vanilla + cooking spice - FROM BARREL AGING, MOSTLY.
- Balanced fruit + acid profiles - FROM GOOD WINEMAKING!
Items of Note
10% Case Discount when you order 12 bottles or more!
Shipping is included in the price when you order 2, 4, 6 & 12 bottles or more!