$13.60 per bottle
$15.30 per bottle
Our 2018 County Cuvée Sauvignon Blanc is a blend of two vineyards in two different California counties: 55% Lake County and 45% Napa County. The wine was aged for 6.5 months in 50% stainless steel barrels and 50% oak barrels, a small percentage of which were new. Approximately 480 cases of the wine are scheduled to bottled on April 1, 2019.
- Great balance of grass and tropical notes on the nose - SMELLS GOOD
- Clean, but full on the palate – REFRESHING AND FLAVORFUL
- Round, yet crisp –HIGH ACID SOFTENED BY BARREL AGING
- Balanced fruit + acid profiles - FROM GOOD WINEMAKING!
Items of Note
- Your order will ship from our Santa Rosa, CA office the week of April 8th.
- Shipping States: AK, CA, CO, FL, MN, MO, NC, NV, OR and Washington D.C.